18 Jul Keep winter cold at bay – ImmunePRO PLUS
Contains nutrients important for the health and function of the immune system .
Herbs which are used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as supportive therapy in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infection.
A unique combination of natural ingredients including:
- Astragalus, used as supportive therapy in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections, as an immune system tonic, to tonify the lungs and is also used in herbal medicine as a tonic to support energy levels.
- Shiitake Mushroom, a source of antioxidants to support healthy immune system function. Shiitake is a source of polysaccharides with immune-modulating properties.
- Andrographis, to support the health and function of the immune system and as a tonic during times of minor convalescence.It is also traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a supportive therapy in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Olive leaf, which contains the active constituent oleuropein – an antioxidant. Antioxidants act as free-radical scavengers in the body.
- Zinc, which is important to support & maintain normal healthy immune function.
- Vitamin C, which plays a vital role in many immune mechanisms in the body and supports healthy functioning of the immune system.
Ask our in-house professional for a consultation.